Near Infrared light Therapy for Dementia, Parkinson, Alzheimer’s Disease, Photobiomodulation Helmet
- Domer Brain Photobiomodulation Helmet is designed for Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's, and Stroke treatment, Domer Photobiomodulation device is suitable for medical professionals and home use.
- Domer Infrared Brain Photobiomodulation Helmet with 280 pieces of Red Infrared light diodes, powerful and easy to operate
- Infrared Red Photobiomodulation therapy is safer and more effective over 2000 photobiomodulation therapy clinical trials ( RCTs) and over 3,000 laboratory studies have been published.
Availability : In Stock
Product Type :
Vendor : Domer Laser
Free shipping worldwide
60 days Money Back Warranty
100% Secure Payments
What's the Application of Infrared Red Light Brain Photobiomodulation Helmet?
Near-Infrared can be absorbed by cytochrome c oxidase, thereby improving cell activity, improving blood microcirculation, increasing blood flow, and effectively treating and preventing various mental disease.
Parkinson's DiseaseAfter use, it can effectively alleviate the symptoms of patients, delay the development of disease, and improve the quality of patient's life.
Cerebral Vascular OcclusionThe regulator adopts 810nm wavelength near-infrared, which can penetrate the skull to reach the brain. It can effectively treat and prevent hemiplegia, hemiblindness and other disease caused by cerebral vascular occlusion
How dose Red Light Photobiomodulation Therapy Work?
Photobiomodulation (PBM) describes the use of red or near-infrared light to stimulate, heal, regenerate, and protect tissue that has either been injured, is degenerating, or else is at risk of dying. In this transcranial PBM (tPBM) application, near-infrared (NIR) light is often applied to the forehead because of the better penetration.
Specification of Brain Photobiomodulation Helmet
The Domer Brain Photobiomodulation Helmet, with intelligent operation interface, just need to set the power, frequency, and treatment time, then wear on the head, super easy to use.
- Wavelength: 808nm Infrared red light diode
- Power: Total 15 Watts, four grade adjustable
- Number of Red medical Leds: 280 pieces
- Operation mode: Continuous and pulse wave adjustable
- Time: 1- 60 minutes adjustable
- Frequency: 1-10KHz adjustable
- Power supply: DC charing & rechargeable lithium battery (10Ah/DC3.7V)
- Input Voltage: 85-265V, 50/60Hz or DC5V
- Weight: Net weight 0.67Kg
What's the Advantage of the Brain Photobiomodulation Helmet
Infrared Led Photobiomodulation helmet is a therapeutic instrument based on photobioregulation principle. The Infrared Light Therapy has the great therapeutic effect on traumatic disease for example, Stroke, Traumatic brain injury, and systemic ischemia, degenerative disease, Dementia, Alzheimer's disease, and Parkinson's disease, and mental disease, depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Stimulate the growth of brain cells and neurons
- Increase awareness
- Promote neurogenesis
- Improve mitochondrial function
- Mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation increase brain energy production
- Increase oxygen consumption of frontal cortex
- The blood flow velocity of the left middle cerebral artery ( up to 30%) and basilar artery ( up to 25% increased significantly)
What is Photobiomodulation Therapy (PBMT)?
- Photobiomodulation involves the use of light within the visible red (600-700 nm) or near infrared (NIR) (700 nm-1400 m) range that is produced from a laser or light-emitting diode (LED) source. These wavelengths coincide with the “optical window” of mammalian skin, that is, the wavelength at which there is maximal absorption of light. Unlike regular lasers which produce tissue heating or ablation, absorption of light by a chromophore in PBM produces a photochemical effect that is analogous to photosynthesis in plants. Cytochrome C oxidase, a member of the mitochondrial electron transport chain, acts as the chromophore that leads to production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), generation of reactive oxygen species, and induction of cell signaling.This results in cell proliferation, down-regulation of inflammation, increased tissue oxygenation, wound healing, nerve-regeneration, and pain reduction.
How to Use the Brain Photobiomodulation Helmet?
The Brain Photobiomodulation Helmet is easy to operate, you just need to set it step by step as below
What's the Brain Photobiomodulation Helmet Included?
- Brain Photobiomdulation Helmet
- User Manual
- Charing Wire
- Connecting Wire
Advantage of 810nm Infrared Red Light Therapy
Why Choose Domer Brain Photobiomodulation Helmet?
What are client say
"I use the Domer Laser for anti-inflammation, to relax very tight muscles, help reduce pain, also combined with massage therapy benefits are greater, Laser makes my work easier"
"The Chiropractor in my office uses Domer Laser on me often to stimulate acupuncture points. I know the laser machine helps me because I feel great"
"Laser point acupuncture is the safest natural treatment, needle free and more effective than traditional Chinese acupuncture. In my practice, I prefer to use the Domer Laser to benefit my patients"
“Updating skill and latest tools for practitioner in medical field is our priority.I added Domer Laser from last 16 months for pain management and incurable cases.Good results .”
"I used Domer Laser to treat the knee osteoarthritis, TMJ, Knee meniscal tear, Chronic neck pain are a few that I remember right now, I use it for 10 minutes, results have been from at least a 25% to 100% improvement in one session, very great tool."