60-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products and package may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in Domer Laser’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Domer Laser refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 60-day money back guarantee expire 60 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 60-day window, over 30 days since the clients ordered the product, we will take 15% storage fee.
How do I return an item?
1. Please reach out to Domer Laser’s customer support to initiate a return. Please state the reason for return and provide an invoice or screenshot to confirm the order number.
2. Domer Laser support will share the corresponding return address with you within 24 working hours.
3. For the refund to be processed in a timely manner, please be sure to send a return notification to Domer Laser with the following information:
- Name of the courier
- Tracking number
How long does it take to get a refund?
Refunds will be issued once the item arrives at our warehouse. The refund will be credited back using the same method as when your initial order was made. Processing time typically takes 3-5 working days.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item or parts will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Domer Laser will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 12 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Domer Laser must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- Buyer should supply the defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect is required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that Domer Laser needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Domer Laser or if the defective item is not returned.
- Buyer should pay for the whole express charge of return
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Domer Laser’s website
- Sales invoice
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Domer Laser is not liable for:
Returning personal items sent to Domer Laser
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Domer Laser, Domer Laser takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Domer Laser does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.