Domer 1060mW Cold Laser Therapy for Dogs, Horse, Low Level Laser| LLLT
- Cold Laser Therapy for dogs can stimulate the cells in the body that repair tissue, reduce inflammation, and transmit pain.
- Cold Laser Therapy for dogs is safer and more effective over 2000 laser therapy clinical trials ( RCTs) and over 5,000 laboratory studies have been published.
- Domer 1060mW Vet Laser is designed to operate at 650nm & 808nm low-level wavelength and intensity laser to provide an array of healing benefits, It's the best price, high-quality low-level laser for medical professionals and home use.
Availability : In Stock
Product Type : Laser therapy
Vendor : Domer Laser
Free shipping worldwide
60 days Money Back Warranty
100% Secure Payments
How Does Laser Therapy for Dogs Work?
Domer Veterinary laser therapy provides a non-invasive, pain-free, surgery-free and drug-free treatment that uses light to stimulate cell regeneration and increase blood flow, this process also called photobiomodulation therapy (PBMT).
Improve Blood Circulation
The laser therapy for dogs directly irradiates the lesion par which blood flow is decreased, or irradiate the sympathetic ganglion which dominates this range. It could supply sufficient blood and nutrition, to accelerate the metabolism and relieve the symptom.
The cold laser irradiates the lesion area, to enhance the activity of phagocyte and increase the immunity, and diminish the inflammation quickly.
Relieving the pain
The injured party could release the substance similar to morphia after the laser treatment.The irradiation also could reduce the conduction rate, power and impulse frequency to receive the pain quickly.
The Application of Laser Therapy for Dogs/Equine/Pets
Laser therapy for dogs, horse (other animals or people) can help in many cases by promoting healing and reducing inflammation and pain.
The Domer 1060mW Vet Laser uses class 3B low intensity laser light, with intelligent operation interface, just need to set the power and treatment time, super easy to use.
- Laser Type: GaAlAs Class 3B Laser
- Laser Wavelength: 808nm & 650nm low level laser (lllt)
- Battery Capacity: Built-in lithium battery 3400 mAh
- Terminal Laser Output: 12 laser beams with 650nm (5mw± 20%/ 650nm laser) and 4 laser beams with 808nm (250mW± 20% / 808nm laser beam)
- Terminal Maximum Power: 1060mW ( Power not adjustable)
- Timing Setting: 5-30 minutes adjustable, 5 minutes as an interval
- Treatment mode: Continuous/Pulse mode
- Power Adapter: US/EU/AU plug available
- Compliant to: ISO 13485 Medical Device Quality, IEC 60825-1 Laser Safety, IEC 60601-1-2 EMC, CB Mark, CE Mark, CMDCAS
Who can benefit from Cold Laser Therapy for Dogs, Horse, or Pets?
Laser Therapy is used for many veterinary medical conditions, for example, chronic arthritis, surgical incisions, tendon and ligament injuries, traumatic injuries.
Laser therapy is particularly useful for pets with limited medical treatment options, such as:
- Pets with liver disease who cannot take medications
- Cats, for whom only a few pain-control medications are approved
- Exotic pets for whom medication administration is difficult or impossible
- Older pets with diminished organ function
How Often Should My Dog Get Laser Therapy?
Laser Therapy for dogs or horse vary in different conditions, normally we suggest 5 to 10 minutes per Laser treatment by the 1060mW Vet Laser, once per day, you just need to hold the laser directly irradiate the affected area, touch the skin or keep 1-3cm, Laser treatments for pets are cumulative, so each additional laser therapy facilitates a greater improvement in your dog's condition.
Are Laser Therapy for Dogs or Pets Safe?
Laser Therapy for Dogs is no pain associated with the treatment and most dogs will relax during this time, the immediate relief of pain will make the pets feel comfortable, no more anxiety, Occasionally, sometime the pets actually fall asleep during their therapy sessions.
How Much is Laser Therapy for Dogs?
The Single Laser treatments for dogs or horse typically cost from $40 to $100 each in the USA, Most practitioners bundle treatments. So, if you order Domer 850mW Vet Laser for your pets or clinic, you can get your investment back only after 5-10 Laser treatment.
What's the 1060mW Vet Laser Package Include?
Laser Treatment for Dogs/Cats
Domer Laser 1060mW Vet Laser can treat a variety of injuries, wounds, neurological conditions, numerous dermatological problems, fractures, and pain. Commonly Cold Laser Therapy Device treated conditions include osteoarthritis, degenerative joint and disc disease, hip dysplasia, dermatologic disorders, acute and chronic ear infections, periodontal disease, post-operative healing and acute traumas.
The Advantage of Domer Laser
- High Power Portable Laser, Total 1060mW, Get the Result Faster
- Easy to Operate, Very Convenient for Veterinarians, or home use
- High Quality, Effective Rate is up to 95%, Suitable for People & Pets
- 100$ Dollars Laser Therapy Protocols Free, Only Domer Laser can supply you the professional laser therapy protocols for 50+ different disease free to help you get the better results
- Full One Year Warranty (If any problem of the laser, which didn't be caused by human, we will supply you brand new free)
- Fast Delivery, after you order, we will deliver to you about 1 workday free shipping by DHL, the parcel will arrive about 7 workdays.
What are client say
"I use the Domer Laser for anti-inflammation, to relax very tight muscles, help reduce pain, also combined with massage therapy benefits are greater, Laser makes my work easier"
"The Chiropractor in my office uses Domer Laser on me often to stimulate acupuncture points. I know the laser machine helps me because I feel great"
"Laser point acupuncture is the safest natural treatment, needle free and more effective than traditional Chinese acupuncture. In my practice, I prefer to use the Domer Laser to benefit my patients"
“Updating skill and latest tools for practitioner in medical field is our priority.I added Domer Laser from last 16 months for pain management and incurable cases.Good results .”
"I used Domer Laser to treat the knee osteoarthritis, TMJ, Knee meniscal tear, Chronic neck pain are a few that I remember right now, I use it for 10 minutes, results have been from at least a 25% to 100% improvement in one session, very great tool."