Cold Laser Therapy Protocols for Cervical Spondylosis
We suggest the practitioner combine the Low Intensity Laser Therapy with Chinese acupuncture to treat the cervical spondylosis, as when the laser device irradiates the below acupuncture point, there is no irreversible damage to biological organization, just cause a series of physiological and biochemical changes, such as anti-inflammatory and analgesic, convergence wound, desensitization, the cold laser can adjust the body function and so on, it can achieve the cure effect.
Please refer to the cold laser therapy treatment protocols as below.
1. Adapt to symptoms: cervical Spondylosis, and related diseases.
2. Treatment time: Apply the low intensity laser therapy instrument to irradiate the above acupuncture points with full power
separate 10 minutes, one time per day, total 40 minutes(choice four acupoints), continuously use 6 days, rest 1day, then continue to use, until the patient recovers.
3. The power and treatment time can be adjusted according to the skin color, and avoid the black spot.
5. When the patient was burned and done the surgery, please apply for the lower power, then adopt the higher
6. Low power treatment is recommended for all internal organs
1. Static treatment (According to the record of "the medical classic of the yellow emperor" when we keep quiet,
the vital energy and blood will flow smoothly, when the blood flow smoothly, the pain will reduce)
2. According to the meridional circulation, when the meridian is in order, the corresponding treatment of the
disease will be twice as effective.
3. Set up the treatment according to the protocols.
4. Please find the accurate acupoint during treatment, otherwise, it will affect the curative effect.
Low Level Laser (LLLT) Therapy Instrument 808NM 1000MW