What's Red light therapy?
Red light therapy is a skin care treatment being offered as an alternative to physician-administered laser therapy.
Most studies involving red light therapy revolve around the treatment of acne, rosacea, and of its ability to get rid of wrinkles.
Red Therapy Light Feature
Red Light 660nm
Most of red light absorbed by your skin, leading to increase collagen production and optimal skin health
(Red and Near Infrared light combo)
Provides ultimate versatility for overall health by delivering an equal percentage of both red light at 660nm and near infrared light at 850nm
Near Infrared light at 850nm
Near Infrared light penetrates deeper within your body-enhancing muscle recovery and reducing joint pain
Red Led Therapy Light Function
1. Red Light Therapy for Skin Rejuvenation?
* Wrinkles and Fine Lines
* Anti- aging
* Blemishes and Redness
* Age spots and hyper-pigmentation on face , hands , neck
* Hair growth
* Acne scars
* Athlete's foot
3. Red Light Therapy for Pain Relief?
* Herniated and bulging dscs
* Muscle related back pain
* Pulled and strained muscles , Muscles spasms
How to use?
Distance: Apply the light from 0-60 cm to the body
Session Time: Exposure each area for 5-25 minutes, depending on distance, repeat on other areas if desired
Frequency: Do this 2 times to 14 times a week until results are felt
Maintenance: Continue using several times a week
Here is our full treatment guide!
- Distance: we recommend a 10-minute session for each treatment area at a distance of 6" away from the device, front and back side. You will receive some skin benefits up to 12" away from the device.
- Frequency : we recommend daily treatments. Or at the very least, 5 times per week. For some health challenges, additional benefits are possible with two treatments per day.
- Maintenance: However, if you're only interested in skin-related improvements, just 5 minutes at a distance of 12" from the device is sufficient based on published clinical studies.
Can this hurt my eyes?
- The typical human eye responds to wavelengths 400nm to 700nm.
- The light coming from this device is either visible red or invisible infrared.
- Infrared light is beneficial to the eyes, just as it is elsewhere on the body.
- Safety goggles are not necessary to use with infrared.
- Red light is bright and can be uncomfortable to use directly on the eyes.
- Closing your eyes is usually enough to use red light directly on the face.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all full priced orders worldwide,most orders ship out within 1-3 business days.
All U.S or European orders are shipped via DHL/Fedex/EMS/UPS/TNT, which delivers to location about 7days, Once your goods has shipped, we will inform you the tracking number,and track the delivery,our goal is help you to get the orders soonest.
Any import taxes (if applicable) will be the responsibility of the customer.
We guarantee full 1 years warranty, if the instrument doesn't work not for the artificial reason, within the warranty time we will repair or send the new instrument for you, responsible the express charge send back to you, you only need to pay for the express charge for return back. Over the warranty time, we will repair for you and only take little charge of materials, and don't responsible for the express charge.