Best Vet Cure Laser Therapy for Dogs, Horse, Low Level Laser| LLLT
- Laser Therapy can stimulate the cells in the body that repair tissue, reduce inflammation and transmit pain.
- Laser Therapy for dog is safer and more effective over 2000 laser therapy clinical trials ( RCTs) and over 5,000 laboratory studies have been published.
- Domer 800mW Red Vet Laser are designed to operate at 650nm & 808nm low level wavelength and intensity laser to provide an array of healing benefits, It's best price high-quality low level laser for medical professionals and home use.
Availability : In Stock
Product Type :
Vendor : Domer Laser
Free shipping worldwide
60 days Money Back Warranty
100% Secure Payments
How Does Laser Therapy for Dogs Work?
Domer Veterinary laser therapy provides a non-invasive, pain-free, surgery-free and drug-free treatment that uses light to stimulate cell regeneration and increase blood flow, this process also called photobiomodulation therapy (PBMT).
Improve Blood Circulation
The laser therapy for dogs directly irradiates the lesion par which blood flow is decreased, or irradiate the sympathetic ganglion which dominates this range. It could supply sufficient blood and nutrition, to accelerate the metabolism and relieve the symptom.
The cold laser irradiates the lesion area, to enhance the activity of phagocyte and increase the immunity, and diminish the inflammation quickly.
Relieving the pain
The injured party could release the substance similar to morphia after the laser treatment.The irradiation also could reduce the conduction rate, power and impulse frequency to receive the pain quickly.
The Application of Laser Therapy for Dogs/Equine/Pets
Laser therapy for dogs, horse (other animals or people) can help in many cases by promoting healing and reducing inflammation and pain.
FAQs of "Laser Therapy"
The Domer 800mW Red Vet Laser uses class 3B low intensity laser light, with intelligent operation interface, just need to set the power and treatment time, super easy to use.
- Laser Type: GaAlAs Class 3B Laser
- Laser Wavelength: 808nm & 650nm low level laser (lllt)
- Battery Capacity: Built-in lithium battery 5200 mAh
- Terminal Laser Output: 10 laser beams with 650nm and 5laser beams with 808nm
- Terminal Maximum Power: 800mW
- Timing Setting: 5-30 minutes, 5 minutes as an interval
- Power Setting: 0-800mW, 3grades adjustable
- Power Adapter: US/EU/AU plug available
- Compliant to: ISO 13485 Medical Device Quality, IEC 60825-1 Laser Safety, IEC 60601-1-2 EMC, CB Mark, CE Mark, CMDCAS
Who can benefit from Cold Laser Therapy for Dogs, Horse, or Pets?
Laser Therapy is used for many veterinary medical conditions, for example, chronic arthritis, surgical incisions, tendon and ligament injuries, traumatic injuries.
Laser therapy is particularly useful for pets with limited medical treatment options, such as:
- Pets with liver disease who cannot take medications
- Cats, for whom only a few pain-control medications are approved
- Exotic pets for whom medication administration is difficult or impossible
- Older pets with diminished organ function
How Often Should My Dog Get Laser Therapy?
Laser Therapy for dogs or horse vary in different conditions, normally we suggest 5 to 10 minutes per Laser treatment by the 800mW Red Vet Laser, once per day, you just need to hold the laser directly irradiate the affected area, touch the skin or keep 1-3cm, Laser treatments for pets are cumulative, so each additional laser therapy facilitates a greater improvement in your dog's condition.
Are Laser Therapy for Dogs or Pets Safe?
Laser Therapy for Dogs is no pain associated with the treatment and most dogs will relax during this time, the immediate relief of pain will make the pets feel comfortable, no more anxiety, Occasionally, sometime the pets actually fall asleep during their therapy sessions.
How Much is Laser Therapy for Dogs?
The Single Laser treatments for dogs or horse typically cost from $40 to $100 each in the USA, Most practitioners bundle treatments. So, if you order Domer Red Vet Laser for your pets or clinic, you can get your investment back after 5-10 Laser treatment.
Laser Treatment for Dogs/Cats
- Laser therapy can be used for dogs that have back problems, such as disc disease and arthritis, and it helps to decrease the pain. It also helps to decrease inflammation, speed up recovery time, painless.
The Advantage of Laser Treatment for dogs or pets by Causing the Following
- Endorphin release
- Vasodilation, which increases blood flow to bring in oxygen and cells involved in the healing process
- Muscle relaxation
- Decreased inflammation
- Faster healing and repair
What are client say
"I use the Domer Laser for anti-inflammation, to relax very tight muscles, help reduce pain, also combined with massage therapy benefits are greater, Laser makes my work easier"
"The Chiropractor in my office uses Domer Laser on me often to stimulate acupuncture points. I know the laser machine helps me because I feel great"
"Laser point acupuncture is the safest natural treatment, needle free and more effective than traditional Chinese acupuncture. In my practice, I prefer to use the Domer Laser to benefit my patients"
“Updating skill and latest tools for practitioner in medical field is our priority.I added Domer Laser from last 16 months for pain management and incurable cases.Good results .”
"I used Domer Laser to treat the knee osteoarthritis, TMJ, Knee meniscal tear, Chronic neck pain are a few that I remember right now, I use it for 10 minutes, results have been from at least a 25% to 100% improvement in one session, very great tool."